Friday 17 January 2020

The dairy of the Dragon Queen

Dear Dairy 
I am a sweet little welsh pony called Rosie but do not be fooled! I may only be 124 cm high and 14 years old but I am really the fastest, most evil ears pony in the world. 

Today I went to Eve's camp. Eve's camp is the best pony camp in the WORLD! I have been on Eve's pony camp before but this time I had to go with Doofus, he is such a big wuss! Anyway, On the first day me and some other ponies went on a big trek up a hill that we got to gallop up, it was sooo much fun! While we were away on the hill Doofus and the other ponies (that I don't even bother with) went up some tiny little hills and apparently Dooofus was such an idiot he wouldn't go  away from me! That day was the best fun ever!!! 

Dragon Queen out.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alicia,

    Thank you for sharing your hilarious diary entry from Rosie. Is this based on a true story? Is Eve’s camp a real pony camp? That sounds like a lot of fun.

    I hope Rosie isn’t that mean to Doofus in real life?!? I am sure Doofus had a very good reason for not going up those tiny little hills. Maybe Rosie could have tried to help Doofus!

    Also, where there any humans at this pony camp, or are all these ponies having adventures on their own?

    Thanks for sharing another funny story about your ponies Alicia :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alicia,
    My gosh what adventures you have with your horses. It is fun to read about them. Did mum go along as well?

    I once thought it was a good idea to take my Japanese exchange student on a horse trek with a company in Hamner. Well we went up a tiny rise and the horse "Big Red" bucked her off. Can you imagine a Japanese girl flying through the air between a horse's ears and landing on the ground in front of the horse? When we got talking after this experience she told us that she had never seen any animal bigger than a dog in Japan!!

    It sounds like you have an amazing connection with Rosie and Doofus. I hope you continue to ride and blog until I see you when school starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Yes it is a based on a true story, Eves pony camp is real and was lots of fun when I went for camp this year. There was lots of pony loving humans at the camp too and I made some new friends. Doofus is mean to Rosie in real life, he sometimes bites her! But she gets him back as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.