Friday 17 April 2020

Lockdown

                        
This is my poem I wrote about lockdown


       Lockdown 
Sitting at home with nothing to do 
COVID 19 you big fat poo 
 Our family hates you so get on your way 
So we can all shout yay! 
You ruined my birthday, you ruined my plans 
I hope you die right here in our hands 
COVID 19 you D**K you big greedy pig
Why do you want us to die? 
You are helping global warming but that 
Doesn’t matter cause we can’t move around 
By the way COVID 19 you are so very mean 

And I hope you DIE!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Alicia,
    I agree with you and a lot of people will be feeling the same way. Sorry your birthday was ruined by it. I love how you are getting your feelings across. What will be the first thing you will do once lock down is over? Bronie would love you to write a poem titled "After the Lockdown".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alicia,
    Poetry is a great way to express what you think and feel. Did your family write this together? Like Bronie I would like you to write a poem titled "After the Lockdown." Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this poem is great because it shows exactly how you feel about the virus. I think a lot of people around the world will be feeling the same way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.