Thursday 3 January 2019

Selfie

                                                              Selfie picture

In this picture a girl is standing on top of a bridge taking a selfie.  Behind her is a river and a township.  I think they are on holiday there as she is really keen to take selfies and pictures of a beautiful place.  It could be dangerous to take a selfie there because it looks like there is a big drop behind her.  The place could be Venice as Venice has lots of water around it.
I have never taken a selfie before.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Again Alicia,
    Taking a selfie would be a challenge. At least if the photo is not great it can be deleted. You are wise to think about being safe where exactly you take a photo it can be dangerous. Graeme (my husband) rescued an American woman from the Blowholes many years ago because she was determined to take a photo even though it was not safe. It was the first strop / helicopter rescue in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia

    This woman is certainly taking a risk taking a selfie in the position that she is. It looks very dangerous. Imagine if she lost her balance and fell into the water. That would be really sad. I think you might be right that this lady is on holiday in Venice and just had to take the picture. It really does look like a beautiful place. I am just not sure that it is the safest place to take a selfie from.
    I don't take selfies either. I really just don't like to have my photo taken in general.
    Venice is somewhere that I would like to visit one day, I have a really big list of places that I would like to go and see. I will have to add this to my list.
    Hopefully one day I will get to visit this beautiful place.
    Do you have anywhere special that you would like to visit? Maybe you have a list to?

    Well done Alicia

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.