Saturday 28 December 2019

Brave pony

Last January me and my pony Rosie went on a pony camp in Reefton.  One day we went swimming in a river nearby.  Rosie was very brave to go into the ice cold water and actually swim with me on her back.  After we swam, we had to walk back through a trucking company site with lots of noisy trucks and machines working.  Rosie spooks a lot at things because she is scared of them because of her wild instincts.  But she was very brave and walked past them that day.


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alicia,

    It is great to see your posts for the SLJ.
    Rosie was brave in the ice cold water. Did you go in as well?
    Have you been swimming with Rosie again?

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs G,
      Yes I did go into the ice, cold water with Rosie and I have been swimming with Rosie since. We even went swimming yesterday when we followed Doofus and Mum into a creek, ha ha ha!

      Alicia

      Delete
  2. Good morning Alicia,

    Thank you for sharing your story of a time when your pony Rosie was brave. It sounds like Rosie had quite a full-on adventure that day! Tell me, were you scared at all when Rosie took you through the ice cold water?

    You must have enjoyed the pony camp though. What was it like?

    I love that photo of you two, I can tell you are good friends. Well done on another great blog post Alicia, I am excited to read more :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.