Wednesday 1 January 2020

Important to me

 

                   The three things that are probably the most important to me are...



  • Our animals - our animals are Rosie ( my pony), Pipsqueak ( my guinea pig), Doofus (Mum's pony), Piglet (Mum's guinea pig) and Rockie (Mithchell's guinea pig)
  • My family and friends - Mum, Dad, Mitchell (my brother) my grandparents and my friends.  
  • My home - I love our place with the bush that we own and the creeks that come though our paddocks  that have eels in them.                          

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Alicia,

    Thanks for sharing your post on the three things most important to you. Wow, you have quite a few animals don’t you? And what great names too. Pipsqueak is such a cute name for a guinea pig, but, I can’t believe your mum’s pony is called Doofus! That is quite cheeky.

    Family and friends are super important and it sounds like you do treasure them. Is your brother older or younger than you? I myself have 3 brothers, but no sisters.

    You have eels in your creeks? Oh dear, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen any eel before. Do you need to be careful of them, or are they friendly?

    You are doing really well with your blog posts, I am looking forward to reading more :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.